Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tired

I just finished a crazy week. I am now co-coaching the cheerleading squad at school. I spent every night at school until 9. I also had a clinic Saturday morning. It was so busy. I slept more this weekend than I have all year. I needed all that extra sleep. I'm finally catching up.

This week was also bittersweet in the fact that we took 40 out of 59. That's a huge squad, but I felt so bad about the 19 that didn't make it. They all worked so hard. I have mixed feelings about taking 40. That is a huge number!!! When they try out in 9th grade the squad is brought down to 12. It can break your heart if you've cheered for two years and then all of a sudden, you don't make the squad. The good thing about a squad that big is that it lets more people get involved.

I'm so happy with the squad that was chosen. Things should work out great because we have a lot of really talented girls.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker