Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Waiting Game

WARNING****Complaining and possibly too much information for some in this post.

Currently, I'm playing a waiting game. I hate waiting. I've always been pretty impatient. I was so tired of waiting to graduate high school, then marriage, then college graduation, job searching, etc. Now, I'm tired of waiting for my son to arrive on the outside world. I am so very ready for him to quit "cooking." I'm tired of not being able to breathe or sleep. I constantly have to go the bathroom. My hips hurt and I am uncomfortable about 110% of the time. I am tired of thinking, "Is today the day?" I'm tired of answering when I'm due, if I'm coming back to school when school starts, how long I'm taking off, and if people are on my call list for when I go to the hospital. I'm tired of wondering if this contraction I'm currently feeling is the start to the real thing and when will my next contraction occur. I'm tired of not being able to bend over to paint my toenails. I'm tired of being self conscious about my water breaking in public, intense heat causing embarrassing sweat stains, and all sorts of other weird things that happen to a pregnant body that can cause embarrassing situations (i.e. leaking boobs during class, smells, etc.). I am just very tired of waiting.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You can do this Kyla! I will be praying for you! Sorry that you are feeling so cruddy! It will be so worth it in the end!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker