Saturday, March 01, 2008

Blogging Silence

I know that I have had a long blogging silence. Life has just been crazy. We don't have internet at our house, I had been picking up on a neighbor's signal, but they moved. My school internet won't allow me to post or comment on blogs. However, I can read blogs. I have stayed up with what is going on with all of y'all.

Gabe is now 6 months old. He can roll over both ways, and sit up if I set him that way. He's really trying hard to crawl, but mostly he just pushes himself backward or faceplants. He's right at 20 lbs and 27 inches long putting him in the 80 percentile for height and weight. His head size is following suit with the Diles side and is in the 98 percentile.

Life is going well for Ty and I. I am almost finished with my master's in school counseling. After this semester, I will only have my internship left. I know it has been forever, but I really don't have a lot to catch you up on.

Much love.

2 comments:

Kristi Petrak said...

Good for you, Kyla!! Good luck with your internship. Mine starts in the fall, so I'm excited about getting this thing going! You'll do great--you always did great at stuff when you put your mind to it, i.e. Spring Sing. ^_^

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Glad you've updated your blog! 20 lbs at six months sounds very familiar--ours were always in the upper percentiles--just more of them to love. I wish the same logic applied to adults.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker