Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh my goodness!!






It has been way too long since I have posted. We still don't have internet at our house. We have experienced lots of new things since I posted last. Gabe is now a year old. He loved the cake and presents. He is signing lots of words and saying a few. His words: Dada (for Ty and his paci); Mama; three (after someone says one, two); Night, Night; yeah; bye, bye; thank you

His signs: more; eat; cat; daddy; mama; school occasionally; bye; all done; dog occasionally

He claps whenever he sees a football game in real life or on tv. He also dances anytime he hears music. He sleeps from 6:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. It is wonderful! He got his first haircut this week. Last week he also got so sick with an ear infection that he had a seizure. We go back to the doctor tomorrow to double check that everything is okay.




I know that his life is about to change drastically because we are expecting a girl due in March. They will be somewhere between 18 and 19 months apart. Hopefully I will be able to update sooner, but for now I leave you with this.


No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker