Tuesday, November 29, 2005

moving

Oh, how I hate to move. It is the pits. Ty and I are moving into a house. We will be there by Sunday night. We still don't have a refrigerator, and we haven't packed a thing. So not looking forward to the move, but looking forward to the house. I love the way we've remodeled. In one week and one day, we have torn out carpet in three rooms and refinished the hardwood floors, painted 5 rooms and 2 bathrooms, laid ceramic tile in the kitchen and hallway. Today we are laying tile in the bathrooms and laundry room. I am sore, have paint in my hair and have no motivation to pack. Does not sound like a fun filled week.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I didn't know you were moving!!!!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday honey bunch!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker