Friday, March 10, 2006

Crazy Week

So this week has been absolutely crazy. I'll start with Saturday because no one ever starts their week there. I had class from 8-4. We found out we had a project due Friday! Monday, I gave the benchmark exam and had a paper due in Research. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I gave more benchmark testing. I had class Thursday night from 4:30-9:30. Not fun!! Things I had to do this week other than going to class.
  • paper for research
  • grades turned in
  • advanced placement curriculum
  • brochure for counseling
  • study for test in theories
  • bomb test in theories
  • take Patton to the vet

This week also was my husband's birthday. Not to mention laundry and cleaning. Which both have been neglected. I'm so thankful it is Friday, and it is Harding's spring break next week. I need a break from classes. Then it is school's spring break, so I don't have to go to work.

I am completely worn out and emotionally strained.

1 comment:

Macy Fouse said...

I'm sorry u had a stressful week. At least Benchmark is over now. I was stressed over Benchmark 2. I'm soooooooo glad it is over- but in April we have the Iowa thingy. Can't wait- just joking. I also have a blog- but I am really confuzed about it and posting stuff so I will hafta get Morgan 2 help me w/ it.Bye!
- Macy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker