Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring Break

Spring Break started Friday. It couldn't have come at a better time. I was ready to kill some of the students because I was so exhausted and needed some time off. My break has started off pretty well. I've done nothing but play with my dogs. I finally found out what was causing my blurred vision. It's nothing serious. It's just eye muscle spasms. I have to give my eyes a rest during close up work. I have a fun filled week of babysitting, going to the doctor, and painting planned. I'm looking forward to time off to rest and not think about school for awhile.

I also have a new niece, Emily Arden Diles. She was born Wednesday weighing in at 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 19 inches long. Mom and baby are doing fine as is the aunt.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

congratulations my friend!!!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker