Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ramblings

I couldn't think of a title because I have so many random things that will be said in this post.
  • After I finish my take home final tonight, I will have successfully completed 15 hours of graduate school creating a $1300 raise.
  • In July, I get to take a class with one of my favorite undergrad professors. I am so excited.
  • Izzie is probably pregnant.
  • I am definitely not pregnant.
  • I am about to be camping out for 3 weeks in Tennessee.
  • I still don't know where my pugs will be staying while I am gone.
  • I start selling fireworks on Tuesday.
  • I am nervous about being the cheerleading coach.
  • I stress out way too easily.
  • I am starting to come up with a totally new curriculum for next school year.
  • My brother-in-law got a job!!!! Yay!
  • As a 24 year old, who am I supposed to leave my life insurance and retirement to besides my husband. I shouldn't have to make these decisions.
  • My parents just got back from an African safari. Sadly they killed a zebra and a giraffe.
  • Because my parents are mounting so many of their animals, they are building onto the house to have room to hang the heads.
  • My parents are spending my inheritance.

p.s. I hate fireants.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker