Saturday, August 19, 2006

School starts Monday

Although I enjoy the summer and having time off, I'm ready for school to start back up. I've been getting my classroom ready for days. I'm so excited about this school year. I get to teach brand new stuff to a whole new group of students. Monday, 130 students are going to file through my room. I want to be an example to these moldable minds of seventh graders. They deserve to have at least one person who cares about them. I want the students to know that I do care for them, and I believe they can succeed. In addition to the 130, I have 41 cheerleaders depending on me to lead them in the right directions. I can't wait to have all of these kids spending their weekdays with me.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker