Monday, September 04, 2006

Ramblings

Steve Irwin died from being pierced by a stingray barb. I find it weird, almost funny that the crazy guy who does stupid things with animals dies because of an animal. I thought for sure a crocodile would take his life someday.

The Razorbacks got beat Saturday, but at least it was better than last year.

I am loving helping the cheerleaders. I have routines and chants running through my head all the time. It is taking me back to high school. I feel young again.

Today, I didn't have school, so I went up to school to organize the cheer storage closet. It was a mess. There were 15-20 boxes that would not fit in the closet plus the mascot costume. I got them all in there today except one. That's okay though because it was the lost pom poms and I'll give them out to the girls on Tuesday. I felt very good about it. I love being able to organize messy things.

I feel caught up. I have all of my classes grades entered. I have turned in my homework that is due tomorrow. There are a few things that I still need to do, but I'm not overwhelmed.

The first couple of weeks of school have gone well. We've had the back to school dance, and classes have finally settled down. My biggest class has 25 students. My computers are working, but I'm waiting for student printer.

Ty is getting settled into his new job. I'm so thankful for this blessing. It will eventually take care of us completely. I can't wait.

We decided to hold off on moving to Cabot. We are going to pay a few things off and save for a down payment before buying a house.

I love my Crisis Class and the other class is growing on me. I know it will not be my favorite, but at least it is bearable.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker