Thursday, July 21, 2005

Blogging Attire

Almost everyday I have the same ritual. I get up...let my dogs out, then go back to sleep on the couch for an hour. I then take a shower and come blog. My perfect attire for this is wearing my bath robe with my hair wrapped up in a towel. I am usually running late, so I don't always leave comments or post, but I check emails and other stuff. I'm normally stay long enough for the towel to fall off of my head then I have the weird air dry problem that hasn't been brushed to fix. If I'm in a real hurry, I dry my hair while I'm blogging. It is hard to type and blow dry your hair at the same time.

I have tried blogging in several different outfits, but the one best suited for me is fresh out of the shower with bathrobe and towel. What do you like to wear while you blog?

2 comments:

Casey said...

Clothes usually... :P

Lindsey said...

I'm normally in my scrubs, or at least this summer, because I check right after work. I also have started a new thing called, waking up early. I wake up early shower, do the towel thing, with the same problem, while I lay in bed listening to my favorite radio station while checking blogs.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker