Monday, July 25, 2005

Harry Potter Smells

I know that Harry Potter just came out. I have already finished it, but I will not give it away. There is a part in the beginning of the book where Harry and Hermione are in potions class. Harry smells treacle tart, a broomstick and something from the Burrow. Hermione smells new parchment, freshly mowed grass, and she doesn't finish the sentence. I think she was going to say Ron, but that is beside the point. Anyway, they smell these smells because of the potion Amortentia. It is a love potion and everyone smells something different because it is supposed to attract you individually.

Ty and I talked about what our smells would be. He said my hair, coffee, and cedar. Mine would smell like dryer sheets, rain, honeysuckle/wildflowers, and freshly cut grass. My mom said gasoline, which I think I would throw up. What would your Amortentia potion smell like?

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker