Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ike

Ty and I love animals. We have had a cat named "Doc" and a dog named "Patton" for several months in our small townhouse apartment. We've discussed that all of our future cats will somehow be related to Looney Toons and our dogs will be named after generals.

At our fireworks tent Ty and I discussed having children. Now, I'm so ready to have a baby, but Ty is not, so I said..."if i can't have a baby can we get a pug" We now have an 11 week old full blooded pug puppy. His name is Ike after Eisenhower. He's adorable, and Patton loves him. I'll post pictures sometime soon when I can borrow my mom's camera again.

If you could have a dog, what kind would you get?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow, y'all got another dog! You sure have a full house! I wish I could get a dog, but it just wouldn't be smart for me. I'm gone all day, I go home too much, not good combinations for a dog. I would want a small dog that doesn't shed much. I would like a toy poodle, but they're sissy. I REALLY like teacup poodles, I like small dogs that you can carry around.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker