Monday, February 05, 2007

Weird Things

I found this on several random blogs, and I thought it would be fun to participate in. The purpose is to list 6 weird things about you because we all have a little weird in us.

  1. When I lay down to go to sleep, I rub my barefeet together. I do it no matter the time or the temperature. I cannot go to sleep with socks on because I can't rub my feet together.
  2. I write down the full names and birthdays of everyone in my family during church or class. This started when I was in grade school. I have countless lists stuck in my bible. Weird to see how the family has changed.
  3. I alphabetize my pantry, spice cabinet, and movies.
  4. I hate lipstick.
  5. I bite my bottom lip all the time. During the winter this causes chapped, cracked lips.
  6. I have lots of bottles of lotion, and I never use any of them. Lotion just makes me feel slimy and gross.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker