Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dogs

Finally, I have a fenced in backyard. Ty and his friend worked all afternoon on it. My dogs are currently playing outside. Thank goodness for spring and me being pregnant. That got me out of the manual labor and speeded up the fence being put up. I'm 13 weeks today, and no one but me can see my bump. I'm sure it will start showng soon because I have no where to go but out. My five foot self just doesn't have much room to hide a baby. I haven't been sick in a long while, so that's good. I feel great. I go back to the doctor next week. I think that we will find out what it is at the beginning of April. I'm really enjoying talking with my students about the baby. I showed them my first ultrasound and they got to see the baby move. This has led to great discussions about abortion. The students really understand that the baby is a living thing even before it looks like a baby. They ask me questions daily and touch my belly often. I'm no longer called Mrs. Gentry by most of them. My new name is Mamma G.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had no idea you were a blogger. I am so excited that you are pregnant. You are going to be a great mom. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Thanks so much for contacting me. I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker