Thursday, April 05, 2007

I was wrong!

Well, I went to the doctor yesterday. I was wrong. We are not having a girl because there is a definite appendage on the ultrasound. That's right, we are having a boy!!!! His name is going to be Gabriel William. We plan on calling him Gabe. We are both so excited. The nursery is already painted blue, so we don't have to change the color. In other news, last month I had lost a pound. This month I gained 3 from last month. So I'm only 2 pounds over my starting weight. However, I look like I'm about 15 pounds over my starting weight. If you want belly pictures, let me know. Ty won't let me post them on the internet, so I'll have to email them to you.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

A little boy!!! That is so super exciting! Thanks for the update! I want to see belly pictures! I bet you are so cute pregnant.

Amber said...

Yeah, definitely want to see that growing belly!! :)

Obi Dan said...

Wow!!! What an update. It's amazing the things you stumble across on the internet. Last time I heard from you, you were just married, and now you got a little bub on the way... that's Awesome!!!

Congrats to you and Hubby.

Dan

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker