Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busy

This week my sister-in-law, Katie, and a college suitemate, Andrea, asked to get together with me before the semester is out. Being the date and time oriented person I am, I pulled out my calendar to check when I could meet up with these lovely ladies. I was shocked that I had to continue flipping until April 21st for my meeting with Andrea. Then it was May 12 for Katie. I'm going to have to slow down after this baby gets here.

Brief glimpse at my busy schedule:
Today: Quiz Bowl moderator (reading questions that made me feel stupid)
Mon, Tues, Thurs of next week: working track meets
Friday-Sun: Sister in town and Ty and I camping
Mar. 24-Mar. 31: Disneyworld
April 6-8: Spring Sing/Easter/Friends
April 14: Grad class
April 21: Andrea!!!!
April 28: Grad class
May 5: Grad class
May 16: Working 6A state track meet (I get out of school for this).

I'm gonna have to stop volunteering.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh cool... you get to go to Disney world?!!!! How fun!!

*Kendra* said...

Sounds like you are having a busy week/month! Have fun!!!

Sarah said...

I need more...I know you are busy, but just a little!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker