Monday, September 24, 2007

Duck, Duck Goose

Gabe's one month picture in the crib getting ready for church.

Gabe's gangsta picture while trying to get a good one month picture.

Wednesday I went to this huge consignment sale in Little Rock. I got some great deals! This consignment sale happens twice a year and rents out the Arkansas State Fairgrounds. http://www.duckduckgoosesale.com I was amazed at all the stuff that was there. I plan to go every year. The same person who does this sale has one coming up in Conway. I hope to go because I still need a pack-n-play with a bassinet peice. Now onto the deals.


Hiking backpack:


Retail value: $99 ddg: $ 22

Bumbo

Retail value: $39.99 ddg: $25

Car Seat Base

Retail value: $34.99 ddg: $15

High chair

Retail value: $119.00 ddg: $45.00

Leap Frog Activitiy Table

Retail value: $34.99 ddg $10

I also got lots of clothes for cheap!!! Consignment sales are the way to go.




2 comments:

Amber said...

Those are some awesome deals! And Gabe is adorable in that outfit!!

Kim Hodges said...

Great prices! Next year at this time, you'll have to be a seller and rake in the dough! We have a twice-a-year sale like that here, too, and I was a seller for the first time. The stuff I sold Almost covered all the other stuff I bought!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker