Saturday, September 22, 2007

One Month Old

Blogger isn't cooperating, so there are no new pictures. I'll have those up as soon as possible.

Last Sunday, Gabe turned one month old. When he was born he was in the 10th percentile for weight, length, and head circumference. That means, he was super small!!! In one month he has jumped up to the 50th percentile in weight and head circumference. He is still way down at 10% in the length. Anyone who knows Ty and I would not be surprised by that. We are short and stocky people. Gabe weighed in at 9 lbs. 13 oz. A whole 3 1/2 lbs bigger than his birth weight. He is now 20.5 inches long. My long and lanky child now has fat rolls. They are so cute. I just want to eat them up.

More to come on my amazing buys for Gabe. You shall be most impressed.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker