Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Jury is Out

Sometimes I tend to be judgemental. I think lots of critizing thoughts, but I rarely voice them. Because I judge people, I always feel like I am being judged. I worry about what other people think about me. I act differently than I normally would because of what I would be thinking if I were that person. I really feel judged by our neighbor, because everytime I see them, my 75lb. dog goes to jump up on them. I can't control him, because he weighs so much. He just runs over and he is so excited. He is only hyper around them, and I feel like they judge me for not being able to control him.

My housecleaning is another huge issue. When you live with Ty being neat is not easy. I'm a neatfreak. I used to not be able to leave for school until my bed was made. That was not because my parents made me, but because I couldn't stand it. I always think people judge me for not being spick and span at my house.

are other people as petty as me, or is it just me? should i be so concerned about other people? are other people as judgemental as me?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow Kyla, you've become quite the blogger recently! I'm in the same boat with the judging. I think there's no way around caring about what others think. Each day as I walk past a window and see my reflection, I check myself out just to be sure I don't look like a disaster. My friends have finally voiced to me that I'm vain. So now I'm afraid that people judge me for always looking acceptable. There's no winning. People are people.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker