Thursday, August 11, 2005

Unexpected

Recently, I heard a sermon about giving money. It had to do with setting aside the money for the Lord first, and that somehow God would provide for you. It was really hard for me to believe this and totally trust this. Well, this last month with all of mine and Ty's unexpected expenses, I just couldn't understand how God could provide that much money. There are two major things this week that has been God providing. Currently our bank account is overdraft, but as of tomorrow morning it will not be.

1. God gave Ty a job at 6.50 an hour right now, and he has already worked almost 40 hours.
2. Our fireworks distributer wrote a check out in full for our criminal littering ticket. How great!!!

God really does provide, but it truly did hurt to trust Him.

1 comment:

Sharol said...

The Lord is wonderful,
One time in church, I tithed my last 20 bucks in faith. It was all the money I had, and it was my gas money to get to work that coming week.
As it turned out later on that afternoon my dad asked to borrow my car. He returned it with the gas tank full.
I know that sounds so simple, but I really believe God worked through him to make sure I had gasoline.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker