Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sadness

Patton is really sick. I'm so bummed. Yesterday he started peeing blood. I know gross! Well, I took him to the vet immediately. They ran all sorts of tests and even gave him a cathater. It was so sad. Anyways it has been discovered that he has a bladder infection. He also has some kind of tick born disease that causes excessive bleeding. He also tested positive for heartworms. We haven't missed any of his heartworm medicine, so he had it before we got him. Patton is very pathetic. I feel so bad for him. We have lots of medical treatments to get him better. I nearly cried in the vet's office. Thankfully, he doesn't act that sick. This just adds a little more of the money issues. Yippee!!! Anyways, I hope he gets better soon.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh Kyla, that's terrible. I'm sorry about your sick baby.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker