Saturday, September 03, 2005

Consumed

I am consumed with Hurricane Katrina. I have been watching FoxNews nonstop. I think that it is amazing how much damage one storm can do. I don't know if New Orleans will ever recover. I am in shock about the riots, shooting, rapes, etc. that are going on. I understand looting food, but who needs a big screen t.v. when you don't have power? That I don't understand. What is this going to do to the job market where the refugees are being sent? My brother-in-law opened his camp up for 25 refugees. It's not many, but for those refugees, it's alot. I feel guilty that I can't help.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I agree, they're bringing 500 to abilene, ACU is really quick on the helping. I've been very impressed by all the opportunities that they're already putting together.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker