Sunday, September 11, 2005

Tramatic Weekend

This weekend was not high on my list of favorites. First of all, Friday at school I got blisters on my feet, so I had to deal with that all weekend it. Of all places for the blisters to be, they were on the side of my foot at the joint of my big toe. Translation, every pair of shoes I own hits that spot even flip flops. Not fun.

Saturday morning I had to take Patton to my parents to stay. I have no yard at my house, so my big 80 lb, white haired dog was inside. Even if I vaccumed everyday, his hair was everywhere. Ty's work shirt is black, so Patton's hair showed up all over it. He kept getting in trouble, so Patton had to leave. He will be staying at my parent's house until we have a house with a fenced in yard. So, he might be staying there forever.

I don't like scary movies. I cannot sit through them. They make me feel funny, and they give me bad dreams. Well, Saturday night all of my friends wanted to go see the Exorcism of Emily Rose. They didn't even tell me what we were seeing until we got there, so I couldn't say no. It was awful. I screamed several times and hid my eyes for a lot of it. Thank goodness it wasn't the Skeleton Key. I think I would have cried.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh Kyla, the Skeleton Key isn't scary. Its more of a suspense. Now that Emily Rose. Oh goodness, I can't even watch the commercials. That would definitely give me nightmares. I would've cried if I watched that.

Sorry about the blisters. That stinks. I love you and I miss you! I hope you have the best day EVER! OH random comment, remember when Jason Terry did our Spring Sing Show and he like broke his arm or something and those other directors got really mad at us. Yeah, i forgot that happened. I ran into him the other day, and the memories came rushing back. Ha, man that must of been bad to be Jason Terry.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker