Sunday, September 25, 2005

Random Thoughts

I've been thinking about all the split up families a lot lately. This has caused me to think about what I would do if I were separated from my kids or husband. I don't think I could have got on a different plane, bus, or helicopter than these people. I ache for those who are going through the loss and thoughts that their family did not survive. I pray that they can find their families and be a complete family again. I am not a mother yet, but I could not have left my children.

I also watched The Upside of Anger this weekend. It was a complete shocker, but an interesting movie. The thoughts and questions this movie raised are: Does prolonged anger change who you are? or Do you get anger because you changed? I worry about being a bitter and cynical person. I don't want to be angry for so long, that I lose who I am as a person.

It's been a very contemplative weekend.
p.s. Tonight's Extreme Makeover Home Edition was in Clarksville, TN. They filmed this while I was there selling fireworks.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker