Monday, September 12, 2005

Craziness

So today was filled with lots of weird and crazy things. First of all I took egg shells off of about 100 eggs. The eggs were not hard boiled, so it was really weird. An egg feels like a water balloon. I busted one with washing it off. Four of my students busted eggs. It was weird and a fun learning experience for all.

Next, my schedule changed. We have gained so many students recently because of Hurricane Katrina that we have had to add extra sections of science. I now teach one advanced class with 5 regular classes. My conference period has changed too. I lost one of my favorite classes. I'm sad, but I'm very happy to get a class that's actually going to do its homework. I don't know how to handle all the changes because some of the kids were very upset about it.

I hate having to change my gradebook.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Ooh that would frustrate me too, having to change my gradebook. That's odd that y'all have gotten so many hurricane people. Why in the world would they go to Searcy, AR?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker