Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mario Brothers

I love Mario Brothers. When the first Nintendo came out, I had enough money saved to purchase one. I played that game all the time. Recently, I've seen Nintendo DDS (?) ads for the new Super Mario Brothers. I want to play so badly, but the screen is like one square inch. Not worth the money to satisfy my longing for the long lost came. Ty and I have an XBOX. I've been trying to find a game that is similar to Mario because Microsoft doesn't make a Mario game. I played PacMan World for awhile. It's okay, but it was extremely easy to beat. That is probably why they have an E for Everyone on the package. A three year old could play it. Yesterday, I rented Frogger Beyond. Let me tell you. It is hard. I feel like such an idiot playing this frog came. Ty makes fun of me, but I don't care. I think I may just have to buy this one to help give me a procrastination tool.

My other procrastination tool is making up dances. I've made one up, but I have no music for it. That's backwards I know.

1 comment:

Macy Fouse said...

Hey!! I love Mario too!! I lost mine for my gameboy thingy but then yesterday i found it and have been playin ever since!! HAHA i have a play station2 and i have pac man world 2 and i have frogger the great quest and theyre pretty fun!! lol BYE

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker