Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What do I read?

Copying Lindsey from several months ago I thought I'd do a blog review. I'll write about Lindsey's first. She cracks me up. There is never any clue about what she'll write about next. Reading her blog makes me miss her and college life.

Stacy : I don't even know this woman in real life. I came across her blog randomly and now I check it everyday. She usually writes about her family, but I find myself strangely connected to her and her emotions. I can identify with her, and I have a weird sense of understanding even though I have no kids. She is creative, talented, and funny. Her humor and openness leaves me longing for updates.

Baby Ira : This site is written by Ira's dad, Joe. Ira was born with a birth defect, and this blog is about his struggles as a father with a child with disabilities. It occasionally has other points of interest like church planting and baseball. It is very moving to see how a family copes with this stress in their daily lives.

Kristen Chapman : This girl was in my club at Harding. I always thought she was funny at school especially when I got a concussion playing "D" team football freshman year. She's just a fun loving girl.

There are several websites I visit daily, but I never comment (hint Stacy and Ira). I had a conversation with Sam about being a secret blog checker. We decided everyone does it, and they are afraid to comment on people they don't know that well. However, because of blogs we feel like we've known them forever.

I would cry if anything happened to my anonymous blogging friends.


wrong place at wrong time video

1 comment:

Macy Fouse said...

hahaha omg that video is sooooooo funny!!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker