Saturday, July 29, 2006

Surprises

Yesterday was a wonderful day! I started the day with some sweet compliments from a stranger. As I was getting ready for my last graduate class of the summer my husband called. He wanted to go on a date with me. That's always special, so I agreed to meet him in Little Rock after class. I got to Little Rock with no problems. My sweet husband surprised me with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert tickets. It was great. We also went out to eat at Damgoode Pies. I love this place. It has Chicago style pizza. Yum! We then went to the concert. The concert was really good. I was surprised at how Faith Hill responded to the audience. She took letters and read a sign that asked her to sing "I Surrender All" to their Granny who was on the phone. Believe it or not, she sang it. It was beautiful. I gained a lot of respect for her because of that. She then sang "How Great Thou Art." That was planned in her concert. I was so very impressed and decided that I like her that much more. Tim McGraw is just a good performer.

p.s. I don't know how Tim got his jeans on.

1 comment:

Macy Fouse said...

Awwwww! I wish i had someone to be that nice to me!! That is so sweet!! I wanted to go to that concert but my parents don't like country music and I couldn't afford a ticket! lol
TTYL,macy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker