Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Predictions

Although I have said that I don't care if I have a boy or girl, I want it to be healthy. However, the more I think about it, the more I want a boy. There is something so special about having a big brother, so I want my first to be a boy. All that being said, I think I'm having a girl. I went to the doctor today. The baby's heartrate was 150-160 beats per minute. I just feel like it's a girl. Everything that is pink is so cute to me. I just feel deep down that it's a girl. I will find out April 10th or 11th. Tune in for the details later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Whatever you have you will love it with all of your heart! I wouldn't have said anything else about you in my blog. We go way back girl! No matter what I always love ya!

Kim Hodges said...

Hee hee ... I had that gut feeling about Johnathan being a boy when I was about as far along as you are now. However, I had no idea with Kalleigh! Just a few more weeks until that ultrasound!

Oh, and you want a visible pooch? Just wait until the second one ... 8 weeks, and everyone knew. I have nowhere to go but out either. :)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker