Friday, May 04, 2007

To do:

I have so many things on my to do list. I am a terrible procrastinator. Some of these things have to be accomplished by the morning, others next week, and others by the time Gabe gets here. I'm blogging to procrastinate even longer.

  • finish presentation by tomorrow
  • type a treatment plan
  • buy a ream of paper
  • make copies of presentation and treatment plan by 8 a.m.
  • lesson plans for next week
  • call businesses to give awards for student's projects
  • finalize field trip info by Monday
  • attend my sister-in-laws graduation sunday services
  • attend a cook out with family
  • finish the floor in the room we are remodeling
  • after the floor is finished, move guest bed into that room
  • after bed is moved, move crib into baby room
  • pay bills
  • move Ty's clothes to closet in our bedroom to make room for Gabe's gifts on Friday
  • laundry
  • dishes
  • clean floors
  • buy make-up
  • clean out fridge

I know there are other things on my list, but these are very pressing. I guess I better get started. Gabe is trying to kick the laptop off of my belly. Maybe he's trying to tell me something.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

haha, did ty feel it??

Kim Hodges said...

lol--I just caught up on your blog since the Spring Sing review. Your entry about the cashew made me laugh out loud! When I was just a couple months pregnant with Kalleigh, I made myself a glass of chocolate milk with WHOLE milk. It was sooooo good ... and I cried. :) Oh, and I could never watch America's Funniest Home Videos because when they showed the kids videos I would laugh and cry uncontrollably that I would pee my pants. Yes dear, I'd say you're pregnant! Isn't it great?!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker