Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fall

I love the fall!!! It's wonderful! So many great things happen in the fall. There are so many reasons to enjoy life in autumn. I love the colors of the leaves as they change. The holidays in this season are great. Halloween!!! Who could ask for something better than just getting a ton of candy to eat? Thanksgiving!!! Oh, how I love pumpkin pie. I really enjoying going to Wal-Mart and seeing how they have moved all the baking supplies out onto the center aisle. It makes me crave sweet potatoes and all the other fixings of a magnificent Thanksgiving dinner. Even TV stations recognize how wonderful fall is by having season premieres to celebrate. I even like that school starts in the fall. It's a great way to have a chance to start over in the middle of the year. I guess I'm kind of like Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail. I would love to receive a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils. It's a great smell. The best spectator sport, football, is in the fall. The most important perfect thing about fall is the cool, crisp air. AAHHH!!! What a relief from the hot summer air. Who could not love fall?

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker