Saturday, October 22, 2005

Members of the church

Why is it that members of the church seem to hurt us the worst? Recently, my family has been hurt by friends who are members of the church. Am I just expecting more because they are Christians, or do I expect them to not hurt me because of the friendship. I love these people dearly and now I am unsure of my respect for them. I hate that things like this happen. I understand why people leave the church. If you are struggling with being faithful at all and then are hurt, you feel its not worth it. I feel close to this result. I've been struggling with what I believe and what I have faith in, and then I get hurt by people who were helping to hold me up. I feel like crying, and giving up, but I know that is not what I need to do. I need to forgive them and look to God for faith and comfort, but I'm struggling. I don't know what to do. I hate feeling lonely and far away from Christ and my brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker