Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Simple Pleasures

Yesterday, during my planning period, I ran and got some lunch at Subway. I have not been there in a long time. Ty prefers Quiznos over Subway, so we rarely go. I love Subway. My only complaint about them is that they serve Pepsi. I want Coke and only Coke. Well, yesterday I decided to go even though they have Pepsi. I ordered my food and right as I got up to pay I saw the best thing in life. Subway has changed to Coke!!! Oh, happy blessed day.

Random note: My hispanic child came to parent/teacher conferences and translated for her father. It was fabulous to see this. I just love that.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I KNOW!!!!! I used to be the same way! They changed this summer! Now I will eat Subway all the time. They have Subway in our new walmart instead of mcdonald's. I mean seriously, I jumped with joy and tears came to my eye during the coke discovery. Oh Kyla, I wish you lived here and you could come to my little halloween party. I'm SOOO going to have the best costume. Because you know, costumes is a skill of mine. I should write that in my resume'. "Can provide a costume for any occasion." Love ya, have a GRRRRRRREAT day! Umm....and tell Ty, I'm NOT going as a grandma. Halloween is a time to dress up as someone that you're not, HELLO TY, GET WITH THE PICTURE!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker