Saturday, October 29, 2005

Short Hair

Ever since I've been married, my hair has been a dilemma. Ty loves long hair, so I feel I need to wear my hair long. I on the other hand, think that my hair looks much better short. I've kept relatively long hair for two years now. Well, Wednesday, I took the plunge. I chopped about 8 inches off. I didn't even realize my hair was long enough to chop 8 inches off and get the hair cut I love. I got chunky red and blonde highlights in. I love my new hair cut. Ty saw it and said, " I love long hair, but that looks really good." I thought that was pretty good since he was so against the haircut.

It only takes me 3 minutes to do my hair now.
Kyla

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

OOOOH, that sounds cute! I cut my hair too. Put up a picture! Man, I wish I could've come for homecoming. I'm sure the musical was so good. I miss you too! I wat thinking about you also, I've been teaching Thriller to some friends, it took me back to Spring Sing days. I love you and I miss you, have a GREAT day!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker