Friday, April 15, 2005

Nerves of Steel

Recently I was so nervous that I threw up. This got me to thinking about what about being nervous, makes us sick to our stomach? I thought about different times I've been nervous. Sometimes nervousnees makes us perform better in the task at hand like in a track meet or softball game. I've had some of my best times and performances in a nerve racking time period. Being nervous can also make us fall flat on our face like I did once in a cheerleading tryout (believe it or not, I still made the squad). Another key time when people are nervous is their wedding day. I was not nervous, but I was tired of waiting around and being in that dress for 3 hours before it even started. I was definitely nervous about the wedding night though. HA! HA! Sorry about the overshare. I just don't understand why we get nervous. Why it makes us do silly things and above all why does it make me throw up?!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hi friend! The wedding was good. It was nice seeing everyone. There was also a bunch of random Searcy people there, that I wasn't expecting. OK, yeah, Kiss by Prince was the song I was listening to that made me think that. HA! I love you and I hope you have a SUPER great day!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker