Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Pencil Sharpeners

As a child, we always had cats growing up. Whenever my mom would open a can of tuna with the motorized canopener the cats would come running knowing they would get to drink the juice. If we couldn't find our cats, we'd just push that button and they would run into the kitchen. I say all that to say this.
I have recently discovered that kids in a classroom are just like the cats. When one child needs their pencil sharpened they all do. When that pencil sharpener makes that whirring sound they all come running and line up. We can just being using scissors and glue, and they need their pencil sharpened. I think I'm about to throw the sharpener away because they are driving me crazy about it.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

HA! Hilarious! So true! It's like the bathroom. Once one kid remembers that the bathroom is a way out of the classroom, then they all have to. Same with the nurse, or at least my school.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker