Friday, April 01, 2005

Twilight Zone

There was once a Twilight Zone episode about little men that go around and build the future. Sometimes they are forgetful and don't include things like your keys or an important piece of paper. That's why we can't find things the first time we look, but when we look again it is right there. This week alone I've experienced this phenoma several times.
1. Somehow my internet was disabled at my house. I called the repair man to come check the cords, and it was just two clicks on the computer and it was fixed. Who would change that and why? I think it was the men.
2. Last night I put my keys in my purse. This morning they were in the couch cushions? Me being forgetful? I think not.
3. I made a spelling test on Monday. It was with the word search and other spelling activities for the week. When I went to copy it this morning it was no where to be found. I borrowed one from a fellow teacher to copy. I later found it in my desk drawer right where I had put it.

I think the answer to all of our stuff disappearing and reappearing is the men. If I ever catch one of them, I think I'll shoot him. They make me so angry!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Ha! The little men like to take my remote. Arrrgh.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker