Friday, April 08, 2005

The Perfect Piece of Toast

I have had my toaster for about six years. It has taken that long to get the setting to where it my bread is toasted exactly right. I've gone through burnt toast to bread that didn't even look like it had been in the toaster. I was so excited about this breakthrough, that I have had toast for breakfast for 2 weeks straight. Yesterday, I became heartbroken as I was dropping a glass out of the cabinet. As I jerked to catch it, I hit the knob on my toaster. Will I ever find that perfect spot again. I have not been able to find it yet. Will it take me another six years to fix it? I hope not. I'm not sure my toaster will last another six years.

Crying for some toast with peanut butter and honey,
Kyla

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker