Friday, April 08, 2005

Thursday Night T.V.

In my opinion Thursday night has been the best night of t.v. for years. Let's rewind all the way to Seinfeld and E.R. There was aslo Mad About You and of course Friends. Now there is Survivor, CSI (the original), ER (still), Joey, and more. Why is it that Thursday is always the best. I have had many dilemnas on what to watch on Thursday. I never plan anything that night, because of the wonderfulness of t.v. land. Speaking of caliber of shows I think Extreme Makeover Home Edition is a Thursday night show. From what I hear Desparate Housewives should be too. I haven't decided about Grey's Anatomy yet(but it is good...only two shows though) or Numbers. What do you think should be on Thursday? Any additions, or should we lose something?

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker